A Forefoot Zoom Air unit ensures highly responsive cushioning to help power your stride while a seamless, single layer mesh construction deliver ultra-lightweight ventilation where you need it the most. The Zoom Air Elite 9 also features Flywire technology, which wraps the midfoot and arch for a snug, dynamic fit and reduces pressure on the top of the foot.
Soft blown rubber across the forefoot adds cushioning and flexibility to create a more comfortable fit, while the hexagonal outsole pattern ensures multi-surface traction and improved durability.
- Forefoot Zoom Air unit delivers highly responsive cushioning
- Seamless mesh upper with Flywire cables provides comfortable support
- Ultra-thin outsole keeps weight low and traction high
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a dynamic glove-like fit. It runs through the lace loops to help reduce pressure on the top ridge of the foot
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off
- Asymmetrical lacing is offset to the medial side of the foot to help relieve lace pressure
- Cushlon LT midsole foam for lightweight responsive cushioning
- Soft blown rubber across the forefoot offers added cushioning and improved flexibility
- Weight: 6.7oz / 184g (women's size 8)
- Offset: 8mm (20mm heel 12mm forefoot)
- Last: X2419